The iBone E dental implant allows implantation in the greatest number of indications, especially in extraction/immediate placement, but also for sites with low bone density or reduced apical space.
The ibone E dental implant is intended to be used for partial or complete tooth loss, either in the maxilla or the mandible. Depending on the patient’s anatomy, it shall be placed in the juxta-crestal or subcrestal position for more aesthetic restauration with adapted management of the biological width and healing.
“Preserving the essential means preserving the bone. The thread performance and reduced core diameter of the subcrestal implant, and the ability to drill beyond the body of the implant, mean that healing pockets are formed, which fill with a collection of blood and bone, ensuring optimum osseointegration. iBone® thus marks the third generation of implants whose principle consists in respecting the patient’s ecology and leaving room for living while guaranteeing unparalleled implant success.” Prof. H. Tarragano
The iBone E dental implant is available in 3 thread sizes to allow you to tailor the implant to the bone density.
Reduction of the implant body while maintaining optimal primary stability to preserve the bone
The ibone E dental implant has an internal hexagonal tapered connection to guarantee:
– Airtight prosthetic seal
– Stable implant/prosthetic part assembly
– Precise orientation of prosthetic components
With the same connection for the Naturactis, Naturall+ and iBone S dental implants, it means:
– Streamlining of the inventory of prosthetic parts
– Simplified exchange between the implantologist and its referring dentists
– Simplified exchange between the dental practice and laboratory
A single implant connection for all diameters and all prosthetic platforms:
– Choose whichever gingival platform you want, without worrying about the implant’s diameter.
– A simplified treatment plan.
- Optimisation of the implant near curved roots - Optimisation of the primary stability - Limits apical compression
- The threads at the apex increases the implant’s self tapping effect and attaches to the apex better
- Fully safe to use in the sinus floor
The combination sandblasting and etching technology gives the implant a dual-roughness surface quality, which is optimal for osteointegration.
– Sandblasting of the titanium oxide to get macroroughness.
– Acid etching to get microroughness.
This kit provides all the instruments needed for a surgical protocol and to manage all bone densities, for all lengths and diameters of the iBone E, ibone S and iBone G implants.
– Simple and compact.
– One kit for 2 implant systems.
– Reduced size to gain more space in the sterile field and in the autoclave.
– Graduated rule
– Streamlined protocol to make surgery as minimally invasive as possible
Minimum of 3 drills
Maximum of 7 drills
– Tiltable for better visibility of the instruments during surgery
– Screen-printed indications for a better understanding of the protocol
Universal kit: can be used with all ranges of implants (only on stepped drills).
– Pick up stops directly from a contra-angle
– Color coding makes identifying stops simple, based on the diameter of the drill used.
– 28 stops for short and long drill bits included in the case Can be autoclave sterilized
With this extraction kit, you can remove abutments that are stuck in the implant as well as broken screws, but you can also remove the implant itself. Our extraction kits are available for all implant ranges.