For single-or two-stage procedures, depending on the procedure’s healing needs, the Naturactis Ø3 implant has an internal Morse taper. Its 3mm diameter perfectly adapts this implant for central or lateral restoration incisors. Its cylindro-conical body and large thread depth makes it perfect for post-extraction surgeries.
- Lower central or lateral incisor restorations (mandible or maxilla)
- Reduced mesiodistal spaces
- Fine crests
- Post-extraction surgeries
- Immediate functional loading
– Airtight prosthetic seal.
– Stable implant assembly and prosthetic piece.
– Precise orientation of prosthetic elements.
– Rationalization of the prosthetic pieces for a simpler exchange between the dental practice and laboratory.
- Better visibility and access to the probe
- Easier and longer-term control during the sealing process
- Micro machining grooves in the neck with an Ra of 0.2μm: the collagen fibers are oriented to better attach to the mucous
Laterally condenses the bone to increase the implant’s primary stability
Better apical anchoring in the low-density bone
– Tearless insertion into the cortical bone
– Stabilized cortical bone.
– Optimization of the primary anchorage.
– Greater resistance to axial loads
– Reduced shearing stress at the bone/implant interface.
– Even distribution of chewing forces
– Excellent primary stability of the implant placement
– Reduced heating of the bone and insertion time
– 15% more surface contact with bone tissue
– Facilitates osteogenesis
– Activates cellular reconstruction
– Blade-shaped threads
– Larger blade depth on the apical part than on the body of the implant
– Optimal anchorage in the spongy bone
– High self tapping capacity
– Perfect for post-extraction surgeries
– Makes it easier to choose the implant axis.
- Titanium oxide micro-sandblasting
- Acid etching with nitric and hydrofluoric acid
- 27 years of clinical experience.
- Save time during surgery
- Better visibility when placing the implant and guiding the connection
- Gingival height indicated
This case provides all the instruments needed for a surgical protocol and to manage all bone densities, for all lengths of the Naturall+ and Naturactis implants.
This simplified kit offers a selection of instruments needed to place the 6- to 14-mm long Naturactis implants.
Universal kit: can be used with all ranges of implants (only on stepped drills).
– Pick up stops directly from a contra-angle
– Color coding makes identifying stops simple, based on the diameter of the drill used.
– 28 stops for short and long drill bits included in the case Can be autoclave sterilized
- Removal of abutments stuck in the implant
- Removal of broken screws in the implant
- Removal of an implant
- Extraction kits are available for all implant ranges.
The abutment extractor easily removes abutments without stressing the implant
A drilling guide and a carbide drill with a high-powered titanium cut creates a small opening in the remaining screw piece. You then insert a self-blocking extractor in the broken screw bit to unscrew it. You can then tap it to alter the implant thread, if it’s damaged.
The implant can be unscrewed using a self-blocking extractor. The bone around the implant can be perforated using trepans adjusted to the diameter of the different implants.